Here I share with you my published books. All my books are available in e-book, paperback and audio.
In or Out A Practical Guide to Decision Making
Do you have trouble making decisions in all areas of your life? Discover a practical system for making decisions quickly and effectively to achieve everything you dream.
Do you feel like you have one foot in and one foot out of your jobs, relationships, and social engagements? Are your big and small life decisions weighing you down in equal measure?
BONUS: Get Free instant access to Decisions In or Out Companion Workbook
A.I. Shoukry spent years looking into the decision-making process. He’s helped hundreds of people figure out how to make small and major decisions in their life a breeze. Now he’s here to help you do the same.
In this book, you’ll get exclusive access to the balanced decision toolkit, with decision tools for balanced decision making, a balanced life equation, a balancing matrix, and personal balancing matrix scorecard.
Inside “In or Out,” you’ll:
· See how to easily make decisions that affect your daily life and your work.
· Understand the philosophy and motives behind your decisions to achieve your dream life.
· Make wise decisions based on your values and principles.
· Discover a simple, smart decision-making process.
· Explore more than 15 decision tools that help you make decisions.
· Know how to make decisions during a crisis, under uncertainty, and in groups.
· Recognize and overcome your brain’s limitations when making decisions.
· Have an exit strategy and start making decisions proactively.
· Stop procrastinating and make your decisions become a reality.
Making decisions can be stressful, time-consuming, and lead to missed opportunities or disastrous outcomes.
“In or Out” will help you handle decisions with ease and control your future, making decisions that align with your goals and objectives. You’ll learn the meaning of a balanced, happy life, and how to make decisions that create your happy life.
“In or Out” is a landmark book for making important decisions in your life. If you like expert advice, easy-to-follow instructions, and a down-to-earth teacher, then you’ll love A.I. Shoukry’s fantastic resource.
It’s Not Just About Running Reflections on Life and Change in Egypt
Shoukry finds himself in despair and fear of losing his freedom. He decided to take a break from politics and start running, but will he find freedom?
Witnessing the Egyptian revolution in 2011, chanting with the crowds “Bread, Freedom, Social Justice,” and living all its hopes and downfall, author and political activist A. I. Shoukry describes his running moments like a window with a sunrise view for a prisoner kept in solitary confinement. This book isn’t just about running; It’s a memoir about self-discovery and searching for freedom and love of life. It’s about the integration of body, mind, and soul. It’s about family and friends, relationships, and work.
From being barely able to run 500 meters, he became a half-marathon runner aged 39. In this book, Shoukry explores the meanings of faith, pain, stress, fear, death, life, solitude, happiness, and passion. He has truly put his heart on paper.
If you’ve ever dreamed of running—for your health, for your mind, for therapy, or even for parliament, this book is for you. Whether you’re a newbie runner, a seasoned pro, or have never donned a pair of running shoes but want to start—open this book and start running with Ahmed through Egypt.
Anchor System Thinking: The Art of Situational Analysis, Problem Solving, and Strategic Planning for Yourself, Your Organization, and Society
Searching for calm waters in a turbulent life? In an increasingly complex world, the need to understand where you stand and where you are going is fundamental on the personal, organizational, and societal level.
A. I. Shoukry—author of the bestselling book In or Out—introduces us to his innovative concept; anchor system thinking.
You are a vessel in the sea of life. Whether you like it or not, whether you float or sink, stand still or move forward, you are always anchored or searching for an anchor. And it’s better to know your anchor points than to be anchored without knowing. If you think you are floating freely, think again. Do you know your anchor points?
Anchor system thinking can be applied as a situational analysis tool on the personal, organizational, social, and even national levels. Anchor system thinking can, therefore, be used for problem-solving and strategic planning for personal, business, political, societal, geopolitical, or relational dilemmas.
In this short, insightful book, you will:
– Discover how to think using the anchor system thinking concept.
– Master anchor system thinking and its application on the personal, organizational, and societal levels.
– Understand various anchor points and how are we all anchored to location, time, social networks, and entities.
– Learn how to draw anchor maps for yourself, your organization, and society to understand your current status.
– Solve problems on the personal, organizational, and social level using anchor system thinking.
– Know how to be a reliable anchor point for others and excel at it.
– Practice the proactive anchoring technique for strategic future planning for yourself, your organization, and society.
Anchor System Thinking is an innovative paradigm that will change how you approach your life, work, and relationships forever.